- NASA Specialist Finds His Calling in Space ExperimentsThis wasn’t Johnny Berry’s plan. But he trusts a larger one.简体中文繁體中文
- Where Billy Graham Is RememberedThe late evangelist is larger than life with monuments, markers, and museums.
- Southern Baptists Elect Ed Litton as New PresidentThe Alabama pastor, known for his inclusion of women and work on racial justice, beat out Mike Stone of the Conservative Baptist Network in a runoff.简体中文繁體中文
- Two Pastors Join SBC President RaceOne is known for his involvement in racial reconciliation efforts, and the other is a founding member of the anti-“woke” Conservative Baptist Network.
- Louisiana Votes to Specify No Right to Abortion in State ConstitutionIn other states, voters approve “stand your ground” in churches and legalize marijuana.
- Alabama Pastor Resigns After Praying at KKK Leader’s BirthdayBaptist leaders said the controversy was not good for his church.
- Controversy and Coronavirus Keep Church Plants Out of SchoolsChurch of the Highlands’s expulsion in Birmingham has some pastors worried about growing scrutiny.
- I Was a Violent Klansman Who Deserved to DieYet at the height of my segregationist fervor, God showed me mercy.
- When Loving Your Neighbor Means Fighting Hookworm in AlabamaIn the Black Belt—once cleared for cotton plantations—rural black communities suffer the consequences of poor land stewardship.
- Do Methodists Have a Case Against Jeff Sessions?Though the denomination is the least likely in the US to administer church discipline, critical voices have been swirling around its highest-ranking politician.