- Why My Church Partners With ‘He Gets Us’As a Black pastor, I appreciate how the diverse campaign helps my congregation reach our neighbors.
- Super Bowl Fans Don’t Need a Linebacker JesusUsing sports to market Christ has a long history, but Sunday’s iteration might skip the muscles for heart.
- $100M Ad Campaign Aims to Make Jesus the ‘Biggest Brand in Your City’“He Gets Us,” an effort to attract skeptics and cultural Christians, launches nationally this month. But Christians still have questions about how the church markets faith.
- How Baptists and Catholics Together Helped Save Thousands of Florida MarriagesA faith-based marriage campaign in Jacksonville appears to have driven divorce rates down. Can the model be replicated?
- France Punishes Pro-Life Websites for False AdvertisingMeanwhile, US states split on disclosures by Christian pregnancy centers.
- Crisis Pregnancy Centers: Losing on Google and Yahoo, Winning in Court?(UPDATED) Do abortion clinic alternatives use deceptive advertising? Search engines and appeals courts weigh in.
- Died: Russ Reid, Marketer Who Modernized How Your Favorite Ministries Raise MoneyReid helped Billy Graham Crusade, Prison Fellowship, Promise Keepers, World Vision, International Justice Mission, and more.
- Did We Love 'God Made a Farmer' Too Much?Someday maybe we'll find the road between demeaning rural life and romanticizing the difficult reality of today's American farm.
- Should Churches Trademark their Names and Logos?Observers weigh in.
- The Story Behind the Mars Hill Trademark DisputeSacramento church will keep name, change logo. Seattle church says demand letter was a mistake.