- Fewer Christians Know Families Who Foster or AdoptWhile churches offer more support and encouragement, attendees say they’re less likely to see personal involvement.
- Debate Flares Over the Meaning of ‘Indian Child Welfare’As an evangelical couple fights adoption law, Native American Christians point to holistic answers.
- The Russell Moore ShowEpisode 49|41minDavid Platt Wasn’t Radical EnoughThe pastor and author says the problem runs deeper than the American Dream.
- What Does the End of ‘Roe v. Wade’ Require of Us?Responses to our July/August issue.
- Orphan Forced from Christian Home Highlights Islamic Ban on AdoptionEgypt sees surge in foster care applications, though still insufficient, while Christians denied custody due to sharia law.
- How Americans Got Away with Abortion Before ‘Roe v. Wade’Looking ahead, Christians should focus less on enforcement than on changing cultural attitudes.
- How to Greet the End of ‘Roe’Faithful responses to the Supreme Court decision should involve new care practices.español简体中文繁體中文
- God Wanted Me When the Foster-Care System Didn’tI bounced from home to home before finding the Father my heart yearned for.español
- Where Ya From?Episode 23Meeting Needs in the Midst of Chaos with Todd and Beth GuckenbergerHow do we obey when God calls us to run towards chaos?
- Of Orphanages and ArmiesMy Russian-born son enlisting reminded me of my identity in Christ.