The Evangelical Imagination: How Stories, Images, and Metaphors Created a Culture in Crisis
Karen Swallow Prior (Brazos Press)
Social Justice for the Sensitive Soul: How to Change the World in Quiet Ways
Dorcas Cheng-Tozun (Broadleaf Books)
Why Evangelical Theology Needs the Global Church
Stephen T. Pardue (Baker Academic)
A Burning House: Redeeming American Evangelicalism by Examining its History, Mission, and Message
Brandon Washington (Zondervan)
Not a Hopeless Case: 6 Vital Questions from Young Adults for a Church in Crisis
Halee Gray Scott (Zondervan)
The Doctrine of Good Works: Reclaiming a Neglected Protestant Teaching
Thomas H. McCall, Caleb T. Friedeman, and Matt T. Friedeman (Baker Academic)
Lucy S. R. Austen (Crossway)
Have something to add about this? See something we missed? Share your feedback here.
Subscribe to Christianity Today and get access to this article plus 65+ years of archives.
- Home delivery of CT magazine
- Complete access to articles on ChristianityToday.com
- Over 120 years of magazine archives plus full access to all of CT’s online archives
- Learn more
More from this Issue
Read These Next
- TrendingRussell Moore: I Already Miss Tim Keller’s Wise VoiceThe late pastor theologian gave strong counsel to me and so many others in ministry.
- From the MagazineHow One Family’s Faith Survived Three Generations in the PulpitWith a front-row seat to their parents’ failures and burnout, a long line of pastor’s kids still went into ministry. Why?
- RelatedTrump Becomes the First President Since Eisenhower to Change Faiths in OfficeLike many Christians switching churches, he now identifies as nondenominational
- Editor's PickWorship Music Is Emotionally Manipulative. Do You Trust the Leader Plucking the Strings?The Spirit is at work, but so are the mechanisms around high-production sets.