Donald P. Hustad, Billy Graham crusade organist who inspired generations of church musicians at Moody Bible Institute and Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. He was 94.
Gregory Thornbury, as president of The King's College in New York City. He previously served as founding dean of Union University's School of Theology.
News, the name of the news section in the print redesign of CT, which debuts next issue. Passages has, shall we say, passed.
(Find expanded coverage of these notable passages—and more—at ChristianityToday.com/Gleanings.)
Have something to add about this? See something we missed? Share your feedback here.
Subscribe to Christianity Today and get access to this article plus 65+ years of archives.
- Home delivery of CT magazine
- Complete access to articles on ChristianityToday.com
- Over 120 years of magazine archives plus full access to all of CT’s online archives
- Learn more
More from this Issue
Read These Next
- TrendingDon’t Pretend the Ugandan Homosexuality Law Is ChristianNot everything that’s a sin is a crime—let alone one punishable by death.Français简体中文繁體中文
- From the MagazineI Find Comfort in the Divine WarriorA surprising psalm changed my view on God’s presence during seasons of trial.
- Editor's PickPCA’s 50th Anniversary Comes During a Season of GriefPresbyterians expect less fight and more fatigue as they gather following the Covenant shooting and the deaths of Harry Reeder and Tim Keller.