Download a PDF of this article here
Copyright © 2010 Christianity Today. Click for reprint information.
Robert Park returned the United States earlier this month.
CT previously spotlighted persecution, Supreme Court and crosses, international religious liberty advocates, and church violence.
Have something to add about this? See something we missed? Share your feedback here.
This article is from the March 2010 issue.
Subscribe to Christianity Today and get access to this article plus 65+ years of archives.
- Home delivery of CT magazine
- Complete access to articles on ChristianityToday.com
- Over 120 years of magazine archives plus full access to all of CT’s online archives
- Learn more
Already a subscriber? Log In
More from this Issue
Read These Next
- TrendingA Tale of Two New York City PastorsOne formed me. The other entertained me.
- From the MagazineWhen Politics Saved 25 Million LivesTwenty years ago, Republicans, Democrats, evangelicals, gay activists, and African leaders joined forces to combat AIDS. Will their legacy survive today’s partisanship?
- RelatedDied: Tim Keller, New York City Pastor Who Modeled Winsome Witness“We are more sinful and flawed in ourselves than we ever dared believe, yet at the very same time we are more loved and accepted in Jesus Christ than we ever dared hope.”españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어Indonesian繁體中文русскийУкраїнська日本語
- Editor's PickChristian and Missionary Alliance Will Ordain WomenMinisters may now use the title “pastor” regardless of gender.