Wycliffe Bible Translators
- Nigeria’s Newest Bible Translation Started with Missionary LepersAfter the gospel came to a small community in northeast Nigeria, two men on two different continents spent five decades translating Scripture into the Kamwe language.
- Died: Marilyn Laszlo, Bible Translator Who Inspired Missionaries to ‘Come By Here’The passionate storyteller spent nearly a quarter century developing written language and Scripture for a Papua New Guinea village.
- Gained in TranslationHaving the Bible in our own language is a gift we shouldn't take for granted.
- Missionary Opponents Misunderstand the Waorani Mission. So Do Evangelicals.Some revere Jim Elliot and his friends as martyrs. Others revile them as oppressors. Both sides have an incomplete picture.
- When the Word Becomes WordsAnn Voskamp and photographer Esther Havens document the moment a new Bible translation arrives in a rural Kenyan community.
- Kenneth Pike and the Making of Wycliffe Bible Translators and SIL InternationalHow a man rejected by the China Inland Mission became one of the most significant figures in modern missions.
- Speedy MAST Bible Translation Hits a BumpWycliffe Associates’ new methodology can fly through a New Testament translation project in a matter of weeks. So why are other translators wary?
- American Bible Society Selects Bible Translator as New PresidentRoy Peterson has led The Seed Company and Wycliffe USA; now he’s heading to Manhattan.
- Gleanings: June 2013Important developments in the church and the world.
- Will New Guidelines Solve Wycliffe's Two-Year Bible Translation Controversy?Updated best practices point the way forward for missionary-Muslim interactions.