- The Rise of Pentecostalism: From the Editor - One Dangerous ReligionOne Dangerous Religion
- Controversial ConstantineThe famous emperor ended the persecution of Christians. But was he a true believer, or merely a superstitious political opportunist?
- What is Biblical Justice?The theology of justice flows from the heart of God.
- Constantine's Famous EmblemThe chi-rho symbol he adopted is now displayed in churches throughout the world.
- Apostles Today?Rediscovering the gift that leaves churches and well-connected pastors in its wake.
- Patrick the SaintBehind the fanciful legends of the fifth-century British missionary stands a man worthy of embellishment.
- The MysticsWhy did mysticism flower in the medieval world—and why did women often lead in it?
- Bloody PilgrimageAs the crusaders assaulted Jerusalem, the holy and savage joined hands.