- What’s Next for the Multisite Church?In a short time, one church in multiple locations has become a new normal. A pioneer of the model predicts where it’s headed.
- Bonhoeffer Convinced Me to Abandon My DreamHis words challenged everything I had learned about pastoral vision.
- Sermons Alone Don’t Make You a Teaching ChurchIt takes more than a pulpit to train up your people in the way they should go.
- Feed the FlockA food-service ministry can be a great way to reach people.
- Confessions of a Former ‘It’ Church PastorWe were the hottest church in our area. Then everything imploded.
- To Change the World, Go SmallDon’t get sucked into the perpetual cycle of big-picture planning.
- Pastoring NewSpring Church after Perry NobleClayton King never expected to be a senior pastor. Now he leads one of the largest churches in America.
- How Vision WorksPrinciples from the story of Nehemiah.
- You Are Not My EnemyHow a mantra I learned at a marriage retreat guides my leadership.