- Most Evangelical Trump Voters Didn’t Turn on Mike PenceWhile Trump extremists set the vice president up as a traitor, most believers stood by his decision to confirm the election.
- CultivatedEpisode 5|32minRich Lowry on Where Conservatism Goes From HereDonald Trump transformed conservative and evangelical politics. What comes next?
- Trump Should Be Removed from OfficeIt’s time to say what we said 20 years ago when a president’s character was revealed for what it was.
- Study: Clinton Voters Much More Likely to Leave Evangelicalism than Trump VotersHow political divides impact religious affiliation and attendance.
- Defining Evangelicals in an Election YearA new research method could help us get beyond political stereotypes.
- Obama Pleads for a More Prayerful WashingtonAt National Prayer Breakfast, President urges Democrats and Republicans to be less partisan, more prayer-minded. Top faith aide, Josh Dubois, steps down.
- Q & A: Jimmy Carter on his Faith-Filled PresidencyHow Christianity played a role in the former President’s office.
- Commander and Chaplain: The Faith of PresidentsGary Scott Smith explores how faith has influenced presidential policies.
- White House Rebukes Franklin Graham for 'Preposterous Charges'The evangelist had said "I don't know why he can't produce" a birth certificate for President Obama.
- Blinded by Bush?David Kuo defends 'Tempting Faith' and responds to allegations of naivete.