- The Bible’s Marriage Metaphor Doesn’t Belong In the BedroomWe can rightly look to God as husband and God as Father without making male sexuality divine.Português简体中文繁體中文
- The World’s Logic Says Diversity Begets Division. Gospel Logic Says Otherwise.Why the pursuit of unity isn’t as hopeless as it sometimes seems.
- Self-Proclaimed Messiahs and Other Southeast Asian HeresiesMisconceptions about the Trinity and the exclusivity of Christ prevail.简体中文繁體中文
- No Doctrine of the Trinity Is an IslandAs a new introduction emphasizes, the deep mysteries of Father, Son, and Spirit can’t be grasped in isolation.español
- Top 5 Heresies Among American EvangelicalsIt’s 2022, but Arianism and Pelagianism are steadily making a comeback, according to the State of Theology report.简体中文繁體中文
- Theologians Craft Wesleyan Agreement for a Divided Methodist Era64 scholars sign document they hope will ground more Christians in holiness doctrines.
- Evangelicals Have Made The Trinity a Means to an End. It’s Time to Change That.For 2,000 years, church leaders held to the same Trinitarian doctrine. How did we lose our way?español한국어
- Most Americans, and Many Christians, Don’t Believe the Son of God Existed Before the MangerThere’s widespread agreement around Christmas as a historical event, but people are confused about the Trinity, per a recent survey.español
- Died: Eberhard Jüngel, Theologian Who Saw Trinity Revealed in the CrossEast German student of Karl Barth and Martin Heidegger believed “God has become speakable.”
- The Holy Spirit Sets Us Free For Responsibility, Not From ItPentecostal spirituality calls Christians to the public sphere—to pour our lives out for others.русский