- Viral JesusEpisode 48|46minAmanda Pittman: Stand in ConfidenceUnderstanding our identity in Christ empowers us to rise above our insecurities.
- Viral JesusEpisode 47|40minOn Gaining Self-ConfidenceHow can we drink from the well of living water when it feels like we’re in a desert?
- Learning to Love Your LimitsOur overburdened lives are often a problem of theology, not time management.
- When I Was a Health Risk to SocietyMy radioactive body brought me shame. But I learned how to bring my fears to the Cross.
- The Many Faces of Narcissism in the ChurchSometimes it appears in the pulpit, and sometimes it festers behind the scenes.
- The Sacred Gift of SelfiesCraig Detweiler sees spiritual significance underneath the stereotypes.
- Feeling Loved by God Buffers Body Esteem in Men More Than WomenTwo psychologists at Hope College respond to Christian young adults who struggle with body satisfaction.
- Who Are You Without Your Props?Why your identity isn’t rooted in possessions and appearances.
- There's No Crying on Social Media!Young adults are desperate not to let peers see any signs of weakness or failure.
- We’re Not Getting Any YoungerOur culture loves youth and fears age. Here’s what faith has to say.