- Promise Keepers President: It’s Unacceptable If My Black Brother Is SufferingKen Harrison says new men’s movement will continue pursuing racial reconciliation.
- Promise Keepers Tried to End Racism 25 Years Ago. It Almost Worked.As new tensions divide the country, the men’s movement leaders wonders what they could have done differently.
- Died: Luci Swindoll, Who Believed in God’s Grace and Being HerselfWoman of Faith speaker celebrated life of singleness.
- Promise Keepers’ Comeback Event Goes VirtualTony Evans and Michael W. Smith on the lineup for the first major program of the men’s movement in nearly a decade.
- Promise Keepers Coach Has a New Team, Aiming to Unite Christians and Messianic JewsPlus: Jewish groups vs. the Presbyterian Church (USA), designer babies in the U.K., China reportedly detains 100 Christian leaders, and other stories from online sources around the world.
- McCartney on the REBOUNDHow a workaholic jock and insensitive husband became the nation's leading Promise Keeper.
- Will Promise Keepers Keep Their Promises?The best way for the movement to retain its credibility is to deliver on its racial-reconciliation pledge.