- Israeli Academics Question Archaeological DiscoveriesAnd other news briefs from around the world.Français
- This Is Not the Most Important Election of Our LivesMichael Wear, founder of the Center for Christianity and Public Life, on the state of American politics, what’s at stake in the midterms, and the temptation to “ultimatize” our issues.
- Advisory Panel: No More Canadian Military Chaplains Who Believe in Conversion, Male LeadershipEvangelicals object to “extremely troubling” proposal that would exclude many religious groups.
- Meet the Pioneering Radio Preachers Who Revolutionized Religious BroadcastingHow Fulton J. Sheen and Walter A. Maier unlocked the evangelistic power of the airwaves.
- Secularism Doesn’t Have to Be BadUnderstood rightly, it offers the best hope of keeping pluralistic societies peaceful and free.Français
- Died: Ray Bakke, Who Believed Christians Are Called to CitiesUrban missiologist urged evangelicals to cross racial and cultural lines for the sake of the gospel.
- Why I Voted For the Atheist President of Harvard’s Chaplain GroupParticipating in interfaith work at the Ivy League university is a help not a hindrance to the exclusivist claims of Christian faith.简体中文繁體中文
- British City Apologizes for Removing Franklin Graham AdsUpdated: Evangelist celebrates “important movement for religious freedom in the UK.”
- Supreme Court Sides with Catholic Foster Care AgencyBut majority declines to revisit rules for religious accommodation, over protests from justices Samuel Alito and Neil Gorsuch.
- Care About Religious Liberty? Defend Religious Minorities.Why Christians should support the “compelling interest” standard of accommodation.