- Viability Is No Way to Judge a Human LifeAs the Supreme Court hears arguments on abortion law, bad rulings should get tossed out for good. So should the “surviveability” standard.
- What Pro-Lifers Can Learn from the Planned Parenthood ApologyIn the fight against dehumanization, both progressives and conservatives miss the mark.
- Planned Parenthood Wins $2.2M Suit Against Pro-Life InvestigatorsThe jury said the undercover activists who exposed the organization’s sale of fetal parts could not use journalism as a defense.
- Planned Parenthood Drops Title X Funding Over AbortionUPDATE: Trump administration upholds Title X funding cuts for abortion providers.
- How Cecile Richards Strengthened the Pro-Life MovementOutgoing Planned Parenthood president leaves legacy on both side of the abortion debate.
- It’s Official: Trump Turns HHS from Pro-Life Antagonist to AdvocateDepartment of Health and Human Services reverses Obama-era policies on Planned Parenthood funding.
- Why Are Evangelical Women at Planned Parenthood?What a recent Marie Claire report gets wrong—and right—about evangelicals and abortion.
- Trump Signs Law to Let States Defund Planned ParenthoodNew legislation reverses Obama's 'parting gift' to the pro-choice movement.
- Why Abortion Workers Need Our Forgiveness and SupportSome pro-life advocates view Planned Parenthood employees as killers complicit in crimes. Abby Johnson sees them as people worth rescuing.
- Loving Our Pro-Choice Neighbors in Word and DeedWhat we say about abortion matters, even if we act peacefully.