- Meet the Christian Rap Duo from ‘Reservation Dogs’Hip hop artists Lil Mike and Funny Bone got their start performing at churches. Now they’re acting on FX’s critically acclaimed television series.
- Beyond Pope’s Apology, Indigenous Christians Carve Own Path to HealingRecovering languages and contextualizing theology help Canada's First Nations communities reconcile faith and culture after residential schools made them "hate the name of Jesus."
- Native American Pastor Leads Southern Baptists to Decry Forced Conversions“Burdened and broken” by the federal investigation into Indian boarding schools, Mike Keahbone drafted the denomination’s first resolution in support of native peoples.
- Why a Presbyterian Elder Defended Muslims Building a Mosque in Middle TennesseeQ&A with First Amendment champion Eric Treene on religious freedom, land use, and how the Westminster Confession contributed to his work at the Department of Justice.简体中文繁體中文
- Report: Christians May Have Helped Run Half of Native American Boarding SchoolsCanada’s findings at Kamloops last year have spurred US officials and denominations to investigate their involvement in the residential school system.
- How Eagle Feathers and Copper Mines Might Alter Your Religious LibertyA peculiar case in Arizona has the potential to shape churches, ministries, and schools across the country.
- Where Ya From?Episode 9‘The Native Story’ with Mark CharlesWe must face uncomfortable truths, decolonize the gospel, and learn how understanding trauma can lead to reconciliation.
- Native Christians: Indigenous Bible Version Is ‘Made By Us For Us’The recently released New Testament translation adopts Native American descriptors for God—the Creator and Great Spirit.
- ‘The Chosen One Will Make His Home in Your Heart’The First Nations Version of Ephesians 3-4:16.
- This Land Is Your Land, Say More Churches in Canada Than in USCRC congregations weigh land acknowledgements amid rising awareness of indigenous injustices on both sides of the border.