- Mississippi Evangelicals Prepare to Welcome Dobbs BabiesChristians open their arms to the 5,000 children state officials expect to be born now that Roe v. Wade has been overturned.
- Supreme Court Abortion Case Holds Signs of Hope for Pro-Life EvangelicalsThe conservative-majority Supreme Court appeared willing to side with Mississippi’s abortion ban, which restricts beyond what “Roe v. Wade” allows.
- Fannie Lou Hamer’s Fight for First-Class CitizenshipRemembering a courageous civil rights activist whose name and story are too little known.
- God Was Faithful to These Chinese Families in the American SouthA new documentary goes deep on a surprising history. Which happens to be mine too.简体中文繁體中文
- Supreme Court’s Next Abortion Case Could Be a Pro-Life Turning PointEvangelicals anticipate a ruling on Mississippi’s 15-week ban as a possible first step toward overturning Roe v. Wade.
- Mississippi Baptists: Removing Confederate Flag Emblem Is a ‘Moral Obligation’The largest Christian group in the state joins calls to change the state flag.
- Burl Cain Promises ‘Good Praying’ for Mississippi Prisons. It’s Not Enough.For too long, evangelicals have compromised with the punitive politics of law and order.
- Federal Government Backs Churches in Drive-In Worship FightAttorney general speaks out against coronavirus restrictions that apply to worship but not other similar activities—like fast-food parking lots.
- I Was a Violent Klansman Who Deserved to DieYet at the height of my segregationist fervor, God showed me mercy.
- John Perkins: I Wish I Had Done More to Help Poor White PeopleAn excerpt from ‘Dream with Me: Race, Love, and the Struggle We Must Win.’