- Mississippi Evangelicals Prepare to Welcome Dobbs BabiesChristians open their arms to the 5,000 children state officials expect to be born now that Roe v. Wade has been overturned.
- Supreme Court Abortion Case Holds Signs of Hope for Pro-Life EvangelicalsThe conservative-majority Supreme Court appeared willing to side with Mississippi’s abortion ban, which restricts beyond what “Roe v. Wade” allows.
- I Was a Violent Klansman Who Deserved to DieYet at the height of my segregationist fervor, God showed me mercy.
- Fannie Lou Hamer’s Fight for First-Class CitizenshipRemembering a courageous civil rights activist whose name and story are too little known.
- John Perkins: I Wish I Had Done More to Help Poor White PeopleAn excerpt from ‘Dream with Me: Race, Love, and the Struggle We Must Win.’
- God Was Faithful to These Chinese Families in the American SouthA new documentary goes deep on a surprising history. Which happens to be mine too.简体中文繁體中文
- Burl Cain Promises ‘Good Praying’ for Mississippi Prisons. It’s Not Enough.For too long, evangelicals have compromised with the punitive politics of law and order.
- Deadliest Winter Tornado in Decades Crumbles Baptist CampusThe twister destroyed four university buildings, damaged dozens of others, and injured seven students.
- Born Again … AgainIn my ministry of racial reconciliation, I had to move from a culture of effort to a culture of grace.