- Can Bubble Tea Bring Gen Z into the Chinese Church?The beloved drink is both an attraction and a generational divide.简体中文繁體中文
- Christians Remain a Minority Down Under, but Gen Z Aussies Are OpenNew survey finds just 6 percent of Australians are heavily involved in the faith.
- Gen Z Evangelicals Vote More than Millennials or Gen X DidNew study finds believers aged 18 to 25 more likely than peers or previous generations to get involved in civic engagement.
- Study: Gen Z Wants to Know More About JesusDespite long-term trends away from religion, Barna Group finds openness in teens.
- Why I’m Raising My Kid In the Front PewThe greatest gift my parents passed on was a lived-out faith. I want to do the same for my daughter.Português
- When We Were Your Age, We Needed Jesus TooThirty Christian authors remember the struggles of their teenage years while sharing hard-won gospel wisdom with teens today.
- What’s New in Evangelical Views on Abortion? The Age GapBetween 2016 and 2020, younger white evangelicals started to shift away from pro-life positions while older ones solidified their stances.
- Fired Hillsong NYC Pastor Carl Lentz Apologizes for InfidelityUpdate: Hillsong announces an investigation into its New York church, which Lentz helped launch a decade ago.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 224|56minCOVID-19 Will Change Christian Summer Camp ForeverCoronavirus has closed some camps for good. It’s made it harder for the rest of them to survive.
- Knock Knock. It’s Weird Evangelical Twitter.Online, millennial Christians embrace the absurd.