- Fired Hillsong NYC Pastor Carl Lentz Apologizes for InfidelityUpdate: Hillsong announces an investigation into its New York church, which Lentz helped launch a decade ago.
- Can Bubble Tea Bring Gen Z into the Chinese Church?The beloved drink is both an attraction and a generational divide.简体中文繁體中文
- Christians Remain a Minority Down Under, but Gen Z Aussies Are OpenNew survey finds just 6 percent of Australians are heavily involved in the faith.
- Study: Gen Z Wants to Know More About JesusDespite long-term trends away from religion, Barna Group finds openness in teens.简体中文繁體中文
- Get Ready, Youth Group Leaders: Teens Twice as Likely to Identify as Atheist or LGBTBarna findings on Generation Z pose new challenges for the church.
- What’s New in Evangelical Views on Abortion? The Age GapBetween 2016 and 2020, younger white evangelicals started to shift away from pro-life positions while older ones solidified their stances.
- The Time for Prayer: The Third Great AwakeningDuring the Third Great Awakening of 1857 to 1859, 10,000 people in New York City alone gathered together daily—even left work—to pray. The same thing was taking place all over the country, in small towns as well as in great cities.
- Farewell Franchise MinistryWhy is megachurch pastor John Mark Comer ditching conventional church-growth wisdom? Two words: mission and millennials.