- Churches Hear Call of CreationHow a congregation in Baltimore started caring for an urban forest while another in Grand Rapids started counting dragonflies, damselflies, and white heelsplitter mussels.Português
- InterVarsity Wins Suit Against Wayne StateUPDATE: University’s nondiscrimination policy unconstitutionally discriminated against the campus ministry.
- Christians Can’t Back Out of the Foster System NowBethany CEO: Too many kids need loving families. And that’s why we decided to comply with Michigan’s new requirements.
- America’s Largest Christian Adoption Agency Lets LGBT Couples Foster in 1 of 35 StatesAfter ACLU lawsuit, Bethany Christian Services shifts foster care placement policy to comply with Michigan’s new requirements.
- Evangelicals Tell Trump: Don't Deport Christians to Face Genocide in IraqAs outcry over fate of 199 mostly Chaldeans continues, so do ICE arrests.
- Mars Hill Bible Church Names Rob Bell's Successor: Kent DobsonKent Dobson is the son of Ed Dobson, pastor emeritus at Calvary Church in Grand Rapids.
- Should We Still Give Out Tracts?Observers weigh in on whether tracts, flyers, and street evangelism are effective tools.
- Ministerial Murkiness: Biggest Religion Case in 20 Years?Supreme Court hears arguments today on whether fired teacher is a religious employee.
- Dispute in DearbornSmall ministry creates big waves at Arab festival.
- At Prison Church, Inmates Find Faith Behind the Razor WireIn one Michigan institution, it's a real congregation — not just a ministry.