- America’s Largest Christian Adoption Agency Lets LGBT Couples Foster in 1 of 35 StatesAfter ACLU lawsuit, Bethany Christian Services shifts foster care placement policy to comply with Michigan’s new requirements.
- Should We Still Give Out Tracts?Observers weigh in on whether tracts, flyers, and street evangelism are effective tools.
- Digesting Grace: Why the Food We Eat Matters to GodAnd why buying produce from our local CSA reminds me of this fact.
- InterVarsity Wins Suit Against Wayne StateUPDATE: University’s nondiscrimination policy unconstitutionally discriminated against the campus ministry.
- Mars Hill Bible Church Names Rob Bell's Successor: Kent DobsonKent Dobson is the son of Ed Dobson, pastor emeritus at Calvary Church in Grand Rapids.
- Christians Can’t Back Out of the Foster System NowBethany CEO: Too many kids need loving families. And that’s why we decided to comply with Michigan’s new requirements.
- After Worldview?A lively conference offers a state-of-the-art assessment of the concept of worldview, with both advocates and dissenters represented.
- Dispute in DearbornSmall ministry creates big waves at Arab festival.