- Don’t Roll Your Eyes at LiesIf we're created in the image of Perfect Truth, then we can't keep speaking with the forked tongue of the Serpent.
- No Lie: Americans Still Ascribe to the Ten CommandmentsSurvey ranks the Bible’s Big 10 on relevance, and looks at the morality of nine kinds of lies.
- 5 Tips for Spotting Fake NewsHow not to embarrass yourself or enable internet trolls.
- The Seven Levels of LyingWe lie more than we think. And that's part of the problem.
- Wallis Apologizes to Olasky after Sojourners Funding FlapSojourners founder apologizes for suggesting World's editor-in-chief 'lies for a living' but stands by his organization's accepting grants from George Soros.
- Bearing True WitnessWhy we are tempted to embellish conversion stories.
- Bloggers Target Seminary PresidentLiberty's Ergun Caner accused of false statements in his testimony about converting from Islam.
- Is Self-Deception Always Bad?Not necessarily, says Gregg A. Ten Elshof.
- The Truth About DeceitMost lies are pitiful attempts to protect our pride.
- Is Lying Always Wrong?We live the truth not for its own sake, but for God's sake and for the neighbor's sake.