- Liberty Appoints Retired General, Air Force Chaplain as New PresidentAlumnus Dondi E. Costin steps in to lead years after Jerry Falwell Jr.’s scandal.
- Liberty U. Dean Claims He Was Fired for WhistleblowingJohn Markley says he raised concerns about fraudulent management, enrollment rate misrepresentation, and “compensation schemes.”
- Jerry Falwell Jr. Isn’t a HypocriteBut the former Liberty president is a cautionary tale for cultural Christianity.简体中文繁體中文
- As Students Rally for Victims, Liberty Board Approves Title IX Review(UPDATED) The Justice for Janes movement has brought forth allegations of mishandled abuse cases and coverup and challenged the university to improve its response.
- A Dozen Female Victims Sue Liberty University Over Abuse PoliciesThe college is looking into “deeply troubling” allegations from victims who say its procedures were “enabling on-campus rapes.”español
- Liberty’s Former Diversity Officer Sues for $8MThe acting president considered hiring the former NFL player as “among his predecessor’s mistakes.”
- Liberty Sues Jerry Falwell Jr. for $10M Over Sex ScandalThe university alleges the former president manipulated the board to create a “safety net” for himself while anticipating the backlash of his marital scandal and Trump support.
- Bringing Hope and Healing to a War-Torn Homeland, One Footstep at a TimeWhy one Congolese refugee believes shoes are a key ingredient for broader change.
- John Piper’s Liberty Convocation Pulled After Election PostUniversity said Piper's appearance with J. D. Greear was “unfortunate timing,” falling the same week as his viral article decrying both presidential candidates.
- Former Liberty Athletics Official Wrestles for Virginia Congressional SeatBob Good rallies pastors and fellow Trump supporters with what he calls “biblical conservatism.”