- Gleanings: April 2022News from Christians around the world.
- Why I Forgave the Man I Once Plotted to KillRevenge fantasies were darkening my heart before I trusted in Jesus.
- Medical Missionaries' Ebola Pullback: No More Kent Brantlys?As ministries report record interest in serving, Samaritan's Purse shifts strategy on what expat doctors do.
- Over 25,000 Ebola Orphans at RiskChurches join effort to care for vulnerable children who have lost one or both parents in West Africa.
- Ebola Keeps Mercy Ships, African Evangelical Leaders Away from West Africa'This type of contagious situation is unprecedented' in past two decades, says medical ministry.
- Ebola Enters America (Safely) as Missionaries Evacuate LiberiaAmid worst-ever outbreak of deadly virus, infected SIM worker will be taken to Atlanta tomorrow, joining infected Samaritan's Purse doctor.
- Black and White Pentecostals Mend 100-Year Racial Rift During Black History MonthDenomination 'birthed in 1919 because of racism in the Assemblies of God' now partner with one of America's largest denominations.
- Liberia: Getting Back to the Founding FaithBelievers debate re-labeling the country a 'Christian nation.'
- The Ceasefire Prayer Behind Leymah Gbowee's Nobel Peace PrizeHow faith led to a Nobel Peace Prize winner's push for reconciliation.
- Liberia's Troubled Past—And PresentThe nation's history explains why the current conflict succumbs to, yet simultaneously transcends, the stereotype of African tribal wars.