- Wheel and Heal: Medical Bus Wins Award for Church InnovationAfter hospitals closed in rural Tennessee, church volunteers stepped in to provide basic care, cut hair, and pull teeth.
- Health Care Sharing Ministry Sharity Leaves 10K Families with Millions in Unpaid BillsThe network went bankrupt in the face of ongoing legal challenges, and regulators don’t expect members will receive the $50 million-plus they’re owed.
- Obama Administration Tweaks Rules on Contraception CoverageHHS drops controversial definition of religious employer, but rules for nonprofits and for-profit companies are mostly as previously announced.
- Government Backs Down on Contraceptive MandatePromises to "never enforce" current HHS rule against Wheaton College or similar religious employers. But is it a real victory?
- Erasing Women: How Both Sides Contribute to the Media Blackout on Female Pro-LifersWe could work harder to prevent unfortunate photo-ops.
- Where the Women Were During the House Contraception Mandate HearingThe effort to tarnish religious freedom concerns as sexism is clever but wrong.
- Obama Does Not Widen Religious Exemption for Contraceptive MandateThe burden to cover contraception shifts to the insurance companies, but an earlier exemption for religious groups will not change.
- First They Came for the Catholics: Obama's Contraceptive MandateAn open letter to evangelical Christians.
- Evangelicals Mounting Concerns over Obama Administration's Contraceptive MandateProtestants are increasingly joining Catholics in protesting Health & Human Services mandate.
- Your Insurance May Already Cover 'Abortion-Inducing Drugs'Health and Human Services ruled last week that insurance plans must provide contraception with no copayment.