- What Is a Missionary Kid Worth?Risks remain higher in cross-cultural contexts. And misconduct is harder to report.
- Don’t Run for the School BoardEducation is important. But the answer lies in family discipleship, not culture wars.
- China’s Public Schools Are Failing Christian FamiliesWhether it’s atheism in the classroom or high-pressure academic environments, parents struggle to find a space that best serves their children.简体中文한국어繁體中文
- Black Christian Homeschoolers Are Redefining the MovementFaithful moms are adapting and developing new curricula as more families of color opt to educate at home.
- Taking Kids to Church Matters More Than the ‘Right’ School, Study SuggestsEven faith-based education has less impact than religious attendance.Português简体中文繁體中文
- How Josh Duggar Shifted Homeschoolers’ Sense of SecurityAfter recognizing that sin and evil aren’t outside threats, families are doing more to promote abuse awareness.
- COVID-19 Concerns Accelerate Homeschool Movement’s GrowthContinues to trend more secular, as safety and flexibility are given top priority.
- D. L. Mayfield: The American Dream Makes Four False PromisesThe writer and activist measures them against the promises of Scripture and finds them wanting.
- Died: Beka Horton, Who Developed Abeka Christian School CurriculumWith her husband Arlin, she rejected secular education and pioneered an alternative that started with student discipline.
- British Evangelicals Worried about Sunday School, Youth Group RaidsPlans to regulate extremist Muslim madrassas would also affect youth ministry, warns EAUK.