- What Is a Missionary Kid Worth?Risks remain higher in cross-cultural contexts. And misconduct is harder to report.
- How Josh Duggar Shifted Homeschoolers’ Sense of SecurityAfter recognizing that sin and evil aren’t outside threats, families are doing more to promote abuse awareness.
- Black Christian Homeschoolers Are Redefining the MovementFaithful moms are adapting and developing new curricula as more families of color opt to educate at home.
- Taking Kids to Church Matters More Than the ‘Right’ School, Study SuggestsEven faith-based education has less impact than religious attendance.Português简体中文繁體中文
- Patrick Henry College President Resigns Amid Board DisagreementWalker: "The Board and I have simply decided that sometimes it is best to agree to disagree."
- Bill Gothard Resigns Amid Sexual Harassment Investigation(UPDATED) Family-focused speaker whose Wheaton course became a seminar phenomenon faces allegations from more than 30 women.
- Three Views: Do the Common Core Education Standards Endanger Religious Freedom?Why a nationwide standard for classrooms may cause concern.
- Died: Beka Horton, Who Developed Abeka Christian School CurriculumWith her husband Arlin, she rejected secular education and pioneered an alternative that started with student discipline.
- Boarding Bust: Schools for Missionary Kids See Lower AttendanceRecent reports of child abuse overshadow another trend.