- Evangelical Giving Goes Up, Despite Economic WoesReport: Nonprofits saw a sizable increase in donations, while many megachurches struggled.简体中文繁體中文
- This Giving Season, Offer the Poor a PewChurch structures and schedules often make it hard for the working class to participate. Let's change that.简体中文繁體中文
- The Messiah Is ComingAnd his kingdom is global.
- Who Will Pay Africa’s Medical Bills?Locals are increasingly running African mission hospitals. The next challenge: keeping foreign donors.español
- Embezzlement Bedevils Global Church GivingExperts project fraud will cost Christian ministries $170 billion in 2050.简体中文繁體中文
- 9 in 10 Evangelicals Don’t Think Sermons Are Too LongEven with recent divides in congregations, survey finds high levels of satisfaction among churchgoers.
- God Loves a Cheerful TikTok Crowdfunder?Jimmy Darts has raised tens of thousands of dollars for strangers through and for viral videos on social media.
- Churches Starting to See Cryptocurrency in the Collection PlateAs digital monetary systems go mainstream, ministries weigh pros and cons of accepting donations.
- State of Giving: Pandemic Trends Defy Ministry ExpectationsCamps and conferences, a sector that had been dramatically affected by COVID-19 shutdowns, actually saw the biggest boost in funds and historic levels of support.
- Most Pastors Say 2021 Giving Is on TrackBut those who waited longer to resume in-person worship, such as in mainline and African American traditions, still see severe declines in the offering plate.