- Southern Baptist Church Planter Killed in Plane CrashClint Clifton coached Christians to multiply and fulfill the Great Commission.
- Died: Gospel Singer LaShun Pace, Who Praised God from 1970s Revivals to 2020s TikTokShe sang through betrayal, divorce, and death.
- Georgia Church Loses Pastor, Then Its Assets, to Regional UMC LeadersConservative Methodists worry about their place in the denomination ahead of delayed plans for a split over LGBT issues.
- How a Mother’s Love Built a School that Can Transform Hearts and BrainsJacob’s Ladder challenges special education norms thanks to Amy O’Dell's relentless belief in her son.
- Two Pastors Join SBC President RaceOne is known for his involvement in racial reconciliation efforts, and the other is a founding member of the anti-“woke” Conservative Baptist Network.
- Like Preacher-Politicians Before Him, Senator Raphael Warnock Will Keep His PulpitThe Ebenezer Baptist pastor becomes the latest in a line of African American ministers in Congress.
- This Election, Evangelical Supporters Have More Faith in TrumpThe campaign emphasizes another side of the president at “prayer, praise, and patriotism” rallies.
- Georgia Endorsed Bible Classes. Twice. But Schools Aren’t Teaching Them.Why a growing political push to put the Bible in classrooms only has a minor impact.
- Did George Whitefield Serve Two Masters?A new biography helps us come to terms with the unsavory side of the great revivalist’s mission to America.
- How a Confederate Memorial Became a Multiracial Worship SiteA two-year partnership of hundreds of Atlanta pastors brought the church together at an unlikely destination. Could more cities follow their lead?