- It’s Good When Bad Pastors Make Us MadI’d rather media and literature portray Christian leaders who stir up anger instead of apathy.
- ‘Everything Everywhere All at Once’ and the Paradox of Achieving ‘Nothing’Did Evelyn have anything to show for after a life in the laundromat? Did I as a homeschool mom?简体中文繁體中文
- ‘Women Talking’ Focuses on Survivors, Not AbusersThe Oscar–nominated film started a conversation that the church can learn from.
- ‘Everything Everywhere All at Once’ and the Beautiful Mystery of God’s SilenceWho knew two nonverbal rocks had so much to say?
- ‘Jesus Revolution’ Director: ‘We’re at the Forefront of a Return to God’Director Jon Erwin discusses his inspiration for the film and how history might be repeating itself today.
- Christian Fiction Queen Says Goodbye to Hallmark, Hello to Karen Kingsbury ProductionsAs novelists embrace entrepreneurship, they find ways to take more control.
- The Demise of Jerry Falwell Jr. Makes for Great Media FodderBut how should Christians be engaging it?
- Forge the Ring, Pass the SoupAmazon’s “Rings of Power” series adds to what Tolkien termed the “Cauldron of Story,” where sub-creators mix up the stew of God’s creation.
- Is There a Tiny Puritan Living in Your Head? Tell Him to Get Lost.God has set a feast for us in the world, and we shouldn’t feel guilty about savoring it.
- An Indonesian Family Drama Helped Me See God’s Sovereignty in the PandemicWatching characters struggle amid tragedy has given me clarity about Christ’s character during life’s painful moments.españolIndonesian