- Ethiopia-Tigray Peace Agreement Contains Biblical MandateTwo-year war ends with the African Union’s first test of transitional justice, as believers continue to debate the rights and wrongs of each side.
- Christians Meeting in Nairobi Call for Climate Change Promises to be FulfilledUnmet financial commitments expected to be hot topic at COP27 gathering in Egypt.
- Church Asks for Help Feeding People and Animals in EthiopiaChristians share grazing pasture as climate crisis devastates the region.Français
- Ethiopian Christians Take Sides Over Tigray CrisisAs the humanitarian issues escalate in the largely Orthodox north, the conflict tests evangelicals’ loyalty and theology.
- Genocide in Tigray? Ethiopian Christians Debate Orthodox Patriarch’s ClaimUS ambassador meets with Abune Mathias in Addis Ababa after provocative video released.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 254|53minThe Bloody Conflict Dividing Ethiopia’s ChristiansA shared faith isn’t sufficient in preventing ethnic violence.
- Witnesses Recall Church Massacre in Ethiopia’s Holy City of AxumHundreds killed by Eritrean soldiers, alleges deacon at the Church of St. Mary of Zion, which Ethiopian Orthodox believe hosts the Ark of the Covenant.
- Tigray Crisis Tests Ethiopian Christians Along Ethnic LinesAs Abiy’s military closes in on TPLF forces, thousands flee to Sudan.
- An Unsung Inspiration for the Protestant Reformation: the Ethiopian ChurchFor the Reformers, renewing the church was a Pentecost moment tied to the global body of Christ.
- Ethiopia Grants Autonomy to Evangelical HeartlandAfter historic and nearly unanimous referendum, Sidama declared 10th regional state.