Energy and Power
- Changing the Conversation on Climate ChangeQ&A with evangelical organizer Tori Goebel on the difference 10 years makes and how a rising generation of Christians is looking for “avenues for action.”
- The Bulletin Episode 6|39minBut Who Owns the Moon?Science and finance may determine who’s in or out, but the kitchen table welcomes all.
- Germany’s Nuclear Power Plants Are Closing. But Their Moral Questions Have a Long Half-Life.What is the Christian position on radioactive accidents, technology, and replacing fossil fuels?español简体中文繁體中文
- Creation Care Movement Takes Action with Solar Panels and PetitionsEvangelicals concerned for the environment make strides toward change.
- Solar Light of the World: Evangelicals Launch Global Clean Energy CampaignThe initiative aims to convert 1 in 5 WEA churches and institutions to renewable power by 2025.
- Drilling for Oil, Contending for TruthA historian shows how the pursuit of God and “black gold” went hand in hand—and how it changed the shape of American Christianity.
- Why One Standing Rock Pastor Won't Preach About the PipelineTonya White Mountain lives out the Christian call to be a peacemaker.
- 20 Questions: What Evangelicals Think of GMOs, Genetics, Fracking, and MoreNew Pew survey explores attitudes on science, including experimental drugs, animal testing, and space exploration.
- After Japan Earthquake, Groups Question Nuclear PowerAlso, several Christian relief agencies are on the ground.
- WWJD to BP and the EPA?The oil spill is the top major issue for some political groups, while other groups fought the EPA from regulating greenhouse gases.