- Nigerian Christians Explain High Stakes of 2023 Presidential ElectionFacing persecution and economic decline, seven leaders share perspectives on a vote that will “make or mar” the future of a religiously divided nation.
- Israeli Academics Question Archaeological DiscoveriesAnd other news briefs from around the world.Français
- The Bulletin Episode 2|55minMaybe Babel Was Bad?At the polls and in the pews, we’re searching for where we belong.
- The Bulletin Episode 1|1 hrThe ‘Meh’-term ElectionsAfter two years of pandemic tension, are we finally too tired to get angry at the polls?
- The Russell Moore ShowEpisode 26|35minYour Questions on Voting, Christian Nationalism, and SuicideNew producer Ashley Hales and Russell discuss pressing topics.
- It’s Okay to Cram Before Election DayOur vote is not the reason for the hope we have.
- Some American Protestants Aren’t Letting Go of RevolutionAs partisan fighting turns into physical attacks against public figures, evangelicals lack consensus on when political violence is justified.
- The Outsized Role of Christian Schools in Arab Israeli PoliticsEstablished in the Ottoman era, Western-birthed educational institutions continue to play a leading role in shaping the public discourse of Israel’s Palestinian citizens.
- The Forgotten Christian Cause: Preserving DemocracyThis election season, love your neighbor by supporting voter results, a free press, and a peaceful transfer of power.Português
- Herschel Walker and the Platform of Cheap GraceChristians believe in mercy amidst moral failing. But how then should we vote?