- The Bulletin Episode 27|53minYou’re Gonna Need A Bigger BallotGOP presidential candidates offer weak hope and a new anti-LBGTQ law shakes up Uganda.
- ‘How Could All the Prophets Be Wrong About Trump?’After the 2020 election, a remnant of charismatic leaders are trying to revive their movement from within.español简体中文Italiano繁體中文
- Bolsonaro acredita em “Deus acima de tudo, Brasil acima de todos”?1ª pergunta da entrevista da Christianity Today sobre as eleições brasileiras de 2022.English
- Why Max Lucado Broke His Political Silence for TrumpIn the face of a candidate’s antics, ‘America’s Pastor’ speaks out.
- Nigerian Christians Explain High Stakes of 2023 Presidential ElectionFacing persecution and economic decline, seven leaders share perspectives on a vote that will “make or mar” the future of a religiously divided nation.
- Should Christians Vote?Four questions to ask about biblical political engagement.
- I'm a Conservative Married to a LiberalThe gospel gives us guidelines for how to navigate our differences.
- 'Praying for Our Candidates' During a Hostile ElectionWe asked pastors how they've been praying for America's office-seekers. Here's what they had to say.
- The Christian Case for Nigeria's New Muslim PresidentChristians were concerned about corruption, Boko Haram, and the last election's retaliatory violence.
- The Theology of Ted CruzQuestions raised by the candidate’s God-and-country vision.