- Why Does Creation Groan?Scripture and science suggest that animal suffering fits into a divine artistic story.
- Parkinson’s—The Gift I Didn’t WantI’ve spent years writing about pain and suffering. Now I’ll spend years learning how to live with physical disability.Português简体中文繁體中文
- Trusting God with Your Illness Is No Prescription for PassivityEarly Americans bore energetic witness to bodily suffering. What can their example teach believers today?español
- Having Polio Was a Privilege, Not a PunishmentHow a passage in John’s gospel transformed my perspective on God and suffering.español
- Quick To ListenEpisode 262|1 hr 10minIs It Too Early to Get Excited About a Malaria Vaccine?The war on the mosquito-spread disease has taken millions of lives. Could this be coming to an end?
- Should Pastors Speak Up About the COVID-19 Vaccine?With Christians split on the issue, some urge vaccination as a form of neighborly love, while others leave it up to conscience.PortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어繁體中文
- Fighting the Pandemic with Our Hearts and Our SmartsA development economist and a disaster-relief expert show how to approach COVID-19 as “Shrewd Samaritans.”
- Mental Illness and the ‘Medical Theodicy’ TrapWhy do we feel such a palpable sense of spiritual relief when the problem is with the body rather than the mind?Português简体中文Indonesian繁體中文
- Even in Times of Crisis, Learning Is Never a Waste of TimeCOVID-19 is no excuse for neglecting God's call to study and create.españolPortuguês简体中文Indonesian繁體中文
- N. T. Wright: The Pandemic Should Make Us Humble—and Relentlessly PracticalWe can’t know for sure why it’s happening or how to stop it. But Scripture calls us to grieve with God’s Spirit and get to work serving others.españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어DeutschIndonesian繁體中文