- My Last Supper with the Family of GodIn response to our weakness, Christ serves us his final meal.FrançaisIndonesian
- What We Lose When We LivestreamDo our online viewers truly realize what they’re missing?简体中文繁體中文
- Switzerland’s Original Reformer Was Creative, Combative, and Frequently ControversialA new biography captures the misunderstood faith of Huldrych Zwingli.
- ‘This Is My Body,’ Broken into Three Views of CommunionChristian tradition diverges on the nature and meaning of the Lord’s Supper.español
- Christians Can Learn from Muslims. But There Are Lines We Shouldn’t Cross.One writer’s attempt to relate Islam to her faith yields some lessons along with some stumbles.
- Ordinary Life Is Crammed with HeavenHow our senses can point the way to God’s presence.
- What Matters Is That We RememberJesus’ last Passover was our first Communion.
- This Is My Body, Prepackaged for YouCoronavirus sparks demand for double-sealed communion.
- Whatever Happened to Communion & Baptism?Or, why aren’t we doing what Jesus told us to do?
- How Cracking Wheat’s Genetic Code Reminds Us Who We AreThis grain’s genome echoes of the strength found in the diversity of God’s people.