- Tim Keller Changed Church Planting, from City to CityFrom Beirut to Barcelona, pastors reflect on his influence.Português
- Tim Keller Wanted to Learn from the Global Church. Even Secularizing Europe.What the Reformed pastor saw in the continent's Christians—and why it earned him the respect of its church planters.Português简体中文繁體中文
- Died: Rachel Kerr James, Missionary Nurse to War-Torn VietnamOne of the first Southern Baptists into Indochina, she started medical clinics while raising four children and helping her husband plant churches.
- Bhutanese Nepali Refugees Turn Their Trials into Zeal for EvangelismThousands found Jesus while displaced, which prepared them to plant churches and settle in a new land.
- Hispanic Leaders Don’t Want to Miss This Missional MomentThe Latino population boom has resulted in more passionate, growing churches in the US. Can pastors keep building on the momentum?español
- With Gossip of the Gospel, the Church Grows in NepalConversions credited to women evangelists sharing the good news one-on-one in conversations.
- Church Planting After the Fall (of the Berlin Wall)Three generations after East Germany rejected Christianity, group of prayerful believers now see an opportunity.
- Southern Baptist Church Planter Killed in Plane CrashClint Clifton coached Christians to multiply and fulfill the Great Commission.
- In Church Planting, More Money Means More PeopleBut a recent ECFA study can’t quantify intangible signs of growth.
- More than 1 in 10 New Southern Baptist Churches Are HispanicLeader of Send Network Español opens up about church planting’s diverse future in North America.español