- Bhutanese Nepali Refugees Turn Their Trials into Zeal for EvangelismThousands found Jesus while displaced, which prepared them to plant churches and settle in a new land.
- At Gracepoint Ministries, ‘Whole-Life Discipleship’ Took Its TollAs the predominantly Asian American church network expands to dozens of college towns, former members come forward with claims of spiritual abuse.简体中文繁體中文
- My Top 10 Church Planting TipsA new planter reflects on living a year of wise advice.
- With Gossip of the Gospel, the Church Grows in NepalConversions credited to women evangelists sharing the good news one-on-one in conversations.
- La iglesia hispana en EE. UU. crece y se fortaleceTras el informe de Lifeway, líderes hispanos celebran la pasión y la fe vibrante de la iglesia, pero advierten sobre los peligros de caer en la comodidad.English
- Acts 29 CEO Removed Amid ‘Accusations of Abusive Leadership’Steve Timmis was acclaimed for his model of close church community. But former members claim that inside The Crowded House, he resorted to bullying and control.
- The Missionary Kids Are Not AlrightThird culture kids are struggling with a crisis of care in the church, experts say.Português
- Hispanic Leaders Don’t Want to Miss This Missional MomentThe Latino population boom has resulted in more passionate, growing churches in the US. Can pastors keep building on the momentum?español
- Died: Darrin Patrick, Who Used His Fall and Restoration to Help Struggling Pastors(UPDATED) The St. Louis pastor spoke up about the difficulties faced by leaders and critiqued “celebrity culture” in ministry.
- The Rise and Fall of Mars HillEpisode 12|2 hrs 31minAftermathWhat happens to your faith when your church is torn apart?