- Boarding School Alumni Push for a New Kind of Abuse InvestigationUncovering decades of allegations out of the Christian Academy of Japan, investigators tried new tactics to facilitate repentance and healing.
- New Program Offers Accreditation for Child Safety StandardsAn 80-point checklist provides churches with opportunities for accountability, awareness, and conversation.
- I Was the Mole in a Family of MalletsHow God rescued me from a life of getting whacked.
- Mississippi Evangelicals Prepare to Welcome Dobbs BabiesChristians open their arms to the 5,000 children state officials expect to be born now that Roe v. Wade has been overturned.
- 6 Ways to Parent Your Kids for the New CreationAs Christian caretakers, we view our kids’ schooling in light of eternity.简体中文繁體中文
- Must Pastors Report Abuse? Some States Aren’t Clear, But the Bible IsAs a pediatrician-turned-pastor, I believe reporting suspected child harm is our civic and Christian duty.
- There’s No Such Thing as a Good DivorceWhile divorce may sometimes be warranted and even necessary, it is never a cause for celebration.简体中文繁體中文
- We Shudder at Abraham Sacrificing Isaac. But We Have Our Own Altars.We may flinch at seeing the revered patriarch nearly end his own son’s life. But what do we miss when viewing this story through contemporary eyes?españolFrançais简体中文繁體中文
- Should Christians Support Making Birth Free?In the wake of Roe’s 50th anniversary, four believing experts discuss the merits and challenges of the Make Birth Free proposal.
- Naming Names in the Abortion DebateAs a new “street-level” history demonstrates, you can’t tell the bigger story without telling a series of smaller, more personal stories.