- Our March Issue: Defining DeconstructionWhy attempts at a synonym fail.
- The Rise and Fall of Mars HillEpisode Bonus|1 hr 3minI Kissed Christianity GoodbyeAfter almost two decades, Joshua Harris left ministry battered and exhausted. A few years later, he left the faith altogether. In this bonus episode of the podcast, we try to understand why.
- Interview: Reopening Muslim Minds to Freedom and ToleranceMustafa Akyol explains why his new book explores the history of apostasy laws, the sayings of Muhammad, and the prospects for greater pluralism in the Islamic world.
- Sudan Drops Death Penalty for Apostasy, Alcohol Ban for ChristiansAmendments offer good news for Christian minority, but also concern that reforms may be too fast for Muslim society.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 171|53minResponding to Josh Harris’s AnnouncementWhat should we do when loved ones and public figures leave the faith?
- Is ISIS Really Muslim?Christians can learn from Egyptian debate over terrorism and true Islam.
- Did Matthew Think Peter Was a False Disciple?A new book from a top evangelical scholar makes the case.
- Meriam Ibrahim, Sudanese Woman Sentenced for Apostasy, Released(UPDATED) May face another lawsuit from family.
- Prodigal Love: What to Do When Family or Friends Have Rejected JesusAs we watch family and friends leave the faith, do we look more like the elder brother, the father—or the younger son?
- Reports: Iran Pastor's Case Sent to KhameneiCourts avoid decision in apostasy case, may hear further appeal. (Updated)