- Don’t Overstate the Rewards of Sexual Faithfulness. Don’t Understate Them Either.The false promises of purity culture shouldn’t overshadow the true promises of God.español
- Why I’m Happy My Son Married at 20In a world of hookups and cohabitation, he took a leap—and made an act—of faith.
- Let the Pregnant Grads WalkHow we treat pregnant teens reveals more about us than them.
- Why Are Christian Guys Silent About Abstinence?When we don’t talk about male virginity, we imply that it’s not important.
- True Love Consents: Why Teach Christian Youth about Boundaries“No means no” matters at every stage.
- Russell Wilson, Ciara, and Who Else Is Not Having SexThe answer might surprise you.
- Staying Faithful: How Our Sex Lives Matter to GodA common-ground theology for single and married Christians.
- Evangelical Sex Talk Is About Much More Than SexOur views on life inside the bedroom can shape our approach to life outside the bedroom.
- Body Talk: Beyond the Tween Abstinence LectureMedia shapes how youth see their bodies. What can the church teach them instead?
- ‘Jane the Virgin’ Pokes Serious Holes Through Our Reasons to WaitWhat a goofy CW comedy gets right about abstinence.