Ron Sider’s Unsettling Crusade
Why does this man irritate so many people?
By Tim Stafford|
The Rich Christian
How Ron Sider has changed in the 20 years since his first book.
by Kevin D. Miller|
- Ron Sider Was the Real DealAs a friend of the late seminary professor, I saw up close his deep character and life-long care for the disenfranchised.Craig Keener|español
- Died: Ron Sider, Evangelical Who Pushed for Social ActionAuthor of “Rich Christians in an Age of Hunger” argued poverty was a moral issue.Daniel Silliman|español日本語
- History Shows Us Why Being Evangelical MattersEvangelicalism yesterday helps us embrace the label today.Ron Sider|
- Clinton, Trump, or Neither? 3 Views on the 2016 Presidential ElectionRon Sider, James Dobson, and Sho Baraka make the best Christian case for each choice.The Editors|
- Tragedy, Tradition, and Opportunity in the Homosexuality DebateWe need a better approach to the traditional biblical ethic on sexuality.Ronald J. Sider|
- Were the Church Fathers Consistently Pro-Life?Historian Ron Sider (yes, historian) urges us to pay attention to the evidence.David Neff|
- Don't Let Dysfunctional Politics Override the Christian Call for JusticeFacing critics from both sides after I quit the AARP.Ron Sider|
- Retiring: Ron Sider, Social Justice Pioneer Who Authored One of Top 10 Books That Shaped EvangelicalsWill be replaced at Evangelicals for Social Action by 'consensus model' leadership team.Jeremy Weber|
- What Was CPT Doing in Iraq?The original vision of a peacemaker force from the man who started it.Rob Moll interviews Ron Sider|
- The Evangelical ScandalRon Sider says the movement is riddled with hypocrisy, and that it's time for serious change.Interview by Stan Guthrie|