- US Allows Individuals to Sponsor RefugeesAmericans can now independently resettle those fleeing war and persecution. Christian resettlement agencies are largely on board.
- Americans Forgot How Long Refugee Resettlement TakesOne year into the biggest US refugee wave since the Vietnam War, Christians are trying to buy Afghan immigrants more time.
- US Will Accept 100K Ukrainian Refugees. Polish Pastors Face Millions.Evangelical churches in Poland transform into care centers, seek more funds for heat and fuel.
- Church Leaders Are Still Waiting for Volunteers to Come BackGallup survey found involvement in religious service dropped again in 2021.
- Died: Evelyn Mangham, Who Convinced Evangelicals to Welcome RefugeesAfter 20 years in Vietnam with the Christian and Missionary Alliance, she saw caring for those displaced by war as simple obedience to Jesus.
- The Afghan Immigration Crisis Is Bigger, Faster, More Traumatic. Are Ministries Ready?Tens of thousands of Afghan evacuees are coming to the US without special status or government funding for resettlement, putting more responsibility on Christian donors and volunteers.
- Christian Refugee Advocates Criticize Biden’s Botched Evacuation of Afghan AlliesWorld Relief joins five fellow refugee resettlement groups in lamenting the “devastating” impact of problems with the State Department’s Special Immigrant Visa process.Português
- ‘They Cannot Burn Jesus Out of Me’: Mozambique Pastors Minister to Survivors of Violent InsurgencyDespite the risks in the region, Christians are flocking to camps and targeted villages to provide resources and spiritual care.
- After Challenging Season, World Relief Names New PresidentMyal Greene is optimistic about resuming robust refugee resettlement programs under the Biden administration.简体中文繁體中文
- Refugee Ministries Hope to Rebuild Under BidenAfter drastic cuts over the past four years, they need to rally partners and volunteers to be ready for a jump in refugee admittance.