World Council of Churches (WCC)
- Christians Say Sayfo Martyrs Should Get Genocide StatusSyriac-Aramean Christians, fewer in number than similarly suffering Armenians, assert their Ottoman-era plight deserves separate recognition.
- Donald Dayton: The Heart Makes the TheologianThe Wesleyan Methodist scholar pushed for “opening up the ecumenical door" to all traditions.
- The Biggest Apology for Christian Persecution of Other Christians EverIn an 'astounding admission,' global church leaders repent for past abuse of other denominations.
- Council ClashWCC head to step down amid doctorate scandal.
- The World Council of Churches Buddies Up to HezbollahNearly the entire international community blames Lebanon's terrorist militia. Why is the WCC silent?
- Church Leaders Around World Deplore 'Unspeakable Horror' of AttackChristians urged to unite in prayer as they unite in shock and denunciation.
- Why I Left the World Council of ChurchesI could not but see the WCC as a juggernaut that had run off the road.