- When Politics Saved 25 Million LivesTwenty years ago, Republicans, Democrats, evangelicals, gay activists, and African leaders joined forces to combat AIDS. Will their legacy survive today’s partisanship?
- Liberty University Students Lead 50th March for LifeEvangelical and Catholic pro-life groups come together for the first post-Roe march.
- US Branch Splits from Open Doors InternationalOpen Doors USA is now Global Christian Relief, but there is little indication of what led to the break.
- Don’t Leave Migrant Ministry to the BorderQ&A with Sami DiPasquale, head of an El Paso nonprofit, on what the surge of asylum seekers is like on the ground and how the church all over the country can help.español
- Court Dismisses Suit Against Platt’s McLean Bible ChurchWhile the DC-area congregation celebrates getting to move forward, critics continue to accuse leadership of a liberal takeover.
- The Alpha and the Omicron: COVID-19 Disrupts Christmas Worship AgainFrom London to DC, a new variant has shifted plans for big holiday services and celebrations in 2021.
- US Senate Confirms Rashad Hussain as First Muslim Religious Freedom Ambassador(UPDATE) Bipartisan vote of 85–5 installs Biden nominee championed by many Christian IRF advocates.
- Nigeria Removed, Russia Added to US State Department’s Religious Persecution ListUSCIRF “appalled” at “unexplainable” Nigeria decision, “welcomes” Russia and Taliban inclusion, and wishes India, Syria, and Vietnam were also named and shamed.
- Where Billy Graham Is RememberedThe late evangelist is larger than life with monuments, markers, and museums.
- Biden Names First Muslim Religious Freedom Ambassador(UPDATED) 12 Christian IRF advocates praise Rashad Hussain, Obama’s OIC envoy, for his credentials and credibility. Two USCIRF commissioners and antisemitism envoy also named.