- Lawsuit Alleges Billionaire’s Christian Foundation Engaged in Self-DealingA former director of Bill Hwang’s investment firm, seeking millions in compensation, said Grace and Mercy was used as a financial “escape pod.”简体中文繁體中文
- Billionaire Who Invested ‘According to the Word of God’ Charged with Multibillion-Dollar FraudBill Hwang is at the center of what white-collar crime experts see as Wall Street’s biggest indictment since Bernie Madoff.简体中文한국어繁體中文
- Quick To ListenEpisode 250|1 hr 4minShould Christians Buy GameStop Stock?What believers should know before logging onto Robinhood and taking on Wall Street.
- In the GameStop Frenzy, What If We’re All the 1 Percent?Jesus’ economic justice doesn’t mean beating the rich at their own game.
- Put Not Your Trust in CredentialsChris Arnade’s moving account of “back-row America” made me reconsider my own definition of success.
- Forming a Society Worthy of HumansRobert Sirico says that in order to get economics right, we must first understand what it means to be human.
- How Working on Wall Street Can Corrupt Your SoulThe financial industry’s amoral culture plunges young strivers into a spiritual abyss. Kevin Roose sounds a moral alarm.
- Prophets Against Profits? What Occupy Wall Street MissesThe problem doesn't lie with the 1%. It's with us.
- Immigrants, Gays, & BankersPolitical groups focused their energies this week on immigration, gay rights, Wall Street reform, and the place of Christianity in the public square.
- Pity for a Devastated Wall StreetThe difficulty in times like this is treating the powerful with justice.