- ‘The Evangelical Soul Is Not for Sale’ in VenezuelaAnd other news briefs from Christians around the world.españolFrançais
- Don’t Leave Migrant Ministry to the BorderQ&A with Sami DiPasquale, head of an El Paso nonprofit, on what the surge of asylum seekers is like on the ground and how the church all over the country can help.español
- Who Needs Those TPS Reports? Venezuelan ChristiansChurches benefit when the US government shows mercy to groups versus individuals.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 151|47minOur Venezuelan Brothers and Sisters in Christ Are SufferingHere’s how the church is faring as the country experiences increasing political tumult, blackouts, water shortages, and out of control inflation.
- Indigenous Venezuelans Protest Mission ExpulsionPlus: Church and state after Katrina, Indiana battles over invocations, and some of the last Harriet Miers stories we'll link to.
- Why Is Venezuela's Chavez Singling Out New Tribes Mission?Charges sound eerily familiar to Latin American missionaries.
- Venezuela Debates New Tribes Mission Expulsion OrderGovernment officials, others call Chavez decision unconstitutional and harmful.
- Venezuela to Expel New Tribes MissionAfter additional Robertson comments, President Chavez accuses "imperialist" mission agency of working for CIA.
- Latin American Evangelicals' Life Just Got HarderPat Robertson's assassination call is more than just an ill-considred remark.
- Evangelicals on Opposite Sides in Venezuelan ReferendumPresident Hugo Chavez will need the support of churches to restore progress to the country.