- Ballot Initiatives Could Tighten Abortion Laws in Colorado, LouisianaPlus voters in several other states weigh in on sex ed, armed defense in churches, and more.
- Revisiting Evangelicals' Favorite Same-Sex Marriage LawsIndiana draws criticism while Utah draws praise in latest attempts to balance religious and gay rights.
- Evangelical in Mormon TerritoryHow being in the religious minority inspired me to listen and learn.
- Will Utah Eventually End America's Same-Sex Marriage Debate?The final ruling on Kitchen v. Herbert could accomplish what DOMA and Prop. 8 cases failed to do.
- How I Escaped the Mormon TempleAfter being in the LDS Church for 30 years, I began reading the New Testament. What was there shocked me.español
- Supreme Court to Consider Religious Monuments CaseGroup wants "Seven Aphorisms" in park by Ten Commandments.
- Giving SpiritThese 10 cities have the highest rate of residents who volunteer in religious venues.
- Weblog Bonus: Group Says Roadway Crosses Are UnconstitutionalPlus: Reaction to "Christ" ban in Indiana invocations, rebutting Christmas bans, and a debunking of the infamous abortion-crime Freakonomics study.
- LDS 'Insider' SuspendedAuthor stands by critical book.
- Evangelist in Brigham Young's CourtRavi Zacharias preaches to Mormons about the uniqueness of Christ.