- From the Archives: Views on UniversalismA selection of CT articles about the eternal fate of humankind.
- Look Who’s TalkingNotes from readers and staff about our March issue.
- I Don’t Want to Be a UniversalistRichard Mouw says the best forms of the doctrine still disappoint those counting on God to do the right thing.Português
- Heaven and Hell: Americans Answer 20 Questions on Who Goes and What HappensPew’s afterlife survey also asks 6,500 people about universalism, reincarnation, fate, answered prayer, and interacting with the dead.
- Will My Lost Neighbor Have Another Chance to Receive Jesus After Death?A theologian considers the fate of the unevangelized and the “pseudoevangelized.”
- How Universalism, ‘the Opiate of the Theologians,’ Went MainstreamMichael McClymond decries the rising popularity of an idea Christians have rejected for most of church history.
- In Christ Alone: Bernie Sanders Attacks Wheaton Grad’s Stance on SalvationTrump appointee hearing turns into a religious test for office.
- Rob Bell's Bridge Too FarThe controversial pastor raises crucial questions, but offers answers that may sabotage his goals.
- Heaven, Hell, and Rob Bell: Putting the Pastor in ContextHe's not the first to try to resolve old biblical tensions in new ways.